Monday 23 March 2015

New Things and Old Things

Hi there, it's been a while! I've explained my absence over in the latest Literal Review post, so head on there to see my pretty weak excuses. I love this blog and even though I don't always have much time I'd really like to continue working on my project of looking at all the bizarre things fairy tales have to teach us. That said (and realising of course that there are very few of you lovely people reading) what elements would you like to see continue from my older posts? Do you want to see more survival guides? More interesting side characters? More 'what they should have said' conversations? More Ask the Raven?

Let me know, I'm still figuring out where I'm going from here. I'll probably return to my Disney Princess efforts until I've finished them at least - Sleeping Beauty is gonna be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment